Vision & Mission
Vision: Every Pupil A Confident and Competent User of the Tamil Language
Mission: To provide the pupils with the necessary language skills so that they can use the language with confidence
Engaging Teaching Pedagogies to learn Tamil in a fun way:
Equipping students with hands-on experience in Indian Tradition and Culture through Mother Tongue Fortnight Activities:
Providing a platform for our students to showcase their proficiency in spoken Tamil Language through competitions:
Sharing our Indian Culture and Tradition with the whole school community at our Deepavali Celebrations:
Conducting learning journeys for experiential learning:
• To promote spoken Tamil by encouraging students to listen to Tamil radio programmes on Oli 96.8 and selected
• Tamil programmes on Vasantham Television Channel.
• To improve spoken Tamil by ensuring students prepare for oral presentations
• To encourage students to read Manavar Murasu – The Monday supplement of Tamil Murasu.
• To ensure students read at least 2 Tamil story books a month