Student Leadership Programme
Leaders of Tomorrow
To provide a platform for pupils to assume positions of responsibility and to develop pupils with sound social and moral values so that they are able to:
- Lead with confidence and respect
- Show empathy
- Take responsibility
- Understand diversity
Leaders who are morally upright and lead with a heart.
Character building and leadership training through a comprehensive programme that seeks to educate as well as provide the experience and exposure.
Character Development Programme, Pastoral Care, National Education, Leadership Training and CCA to develop pupils’:
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Sense of social responsibility
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Understanding differences/diversity.
Experience and Exposure:
Provide experience and exposure for pupils through:
- roles and responsibilities in class, level or school and
- planning, facilitating or participating in school events